Мнение 15 Фев 2020, 09:04

winning streak

This is my house.With those words, Jarryd Hayne announced he was back.The Hayne Plane took full flight at Campbelltown Stadium on Saturday afternoon as he snapped a clutch field goal to seal a thrilling 19-18 NRL win over Wests Tigers.On a day of high drama in Sydneys southwest, which included James Tedesco suffering a suspected broken jaw, the cross-code superstar proved he was back to his brilliant best and ready to drag the Titans deep into September.The loss lifted the Titans back into the top eight while the Tigers season looks over, with the loss compounded by Tedescos injury which required him to be taken to hospital.The Tigers fought hard after Tedesco was assisted from the field, with David Nofoaluma crossing for two tries to even the scores up at 18-18 with 10 minutes remaining before Hayne broke the hearts of the 16,783 in attendance with eight seconds on the clock.After Titans halfback Ash Taylor and Wests Tigers playmaker Mitchell Moses both missed two field goal attempts, Hayne, in just his second game back in rugby league, kicked the winner.Actually, I was going to throw it to (Hayne) on the second (attempt) but he said to let Ash have another go, Titans co-captain Nathan Friend said.On the third one, he took it and I think his words were this is my house. Its good to have that confidence.The result left the Tigers in danger of losing touch with the top eight but coach Jason Taylor refused to concede Tedescos injury spelt the end of their season.The Tigers No.1 was taken from the field in the 59th minute after being collected high by Ryan James.The Campbelltown crowd were baying for James blood when he hit Jack Littlejohn high, however Moses missed the attempt at penalty goal - one of several chances the home side had to seal the match.They also had a right to feel dudded after Josh Aloiai was ruled to have lost the ball in his own half, however replays showed it was stripped by Josh Hoffman, and Anthony Don crossed the next set.Taylor refused to blame the referees for their loss.I dont know what you guys want me to say but it happens in every game, Taylor said.You just have to get over that stuff.The referees are human; theyre going to make mistakes. You just have to get on with it and we did.Well learn a lot from that - good thing we dont listen to you lot (the media) with all that stuff.Yeezy 350 v2 Citrin Pas Cher . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Yeezy Boost 350 Pas Cher . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-true-form.html . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Yeezy 350 v2 France . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Yeezy 350 v2 Noir Et Rouge . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed.SAN FRANCISCO -- Charles Minlend and Ronnie Boyce had 16 points apiece as San Francisco drilled 15 of 30 from beyond the arc to blow past Abilene Christian 86-51 on Monday night.Minlend was 4 of 6 from distance and Boyce made 3 of 4 from long range. Matt McCarthy added 11 points and Chase Foster chipped in 10 for San Francisco (8-2) which has won four of its last five games. Nate Renfro had nine points and grabbed 10 rebounds.The Dons sprinted to a 45-23 halftime advantage and pushed thatt to a 66-34 lead midway through the second period before coasting to the win.ddddddddddddSan Francisco was 31 of 66 (47 percent) from the field while limiting Abilene Christian to 22-of-65 (33.8 percent) shooting. The Dons also controlled the boards, grabbing 49 compared to 33 for ACU.Jaylen Franklin had 15 points and Jalone Friday added 14 to lead ACU (6-5). ' ' '