Мнение 15 Фев 2020, 07:14

I dont really follow t

NEW YORK -- Novak Djokovic will get a couple of extra days to rest up from his various ailments.The defending champ moved on to the third round of the U.S. Open when his opponent withdrew before their match Wednesday. The top-ranked Djokovic had faced a potentially tricky matchup with Jiri Vesely, who defeated him last spring in their only meeting.But a couple of hours before they would have taken the court, Vesely pulled out because of left forearm inflammation.Djokovic has been dealing with some arm troubles of his own. He said he hurt his left wrist a few days before the start of the Olympics, where he lost in the first round to Juan Martin del Potro. That injury also kept him from playing at Cincinnati.Then in Mondays four-set victory over Jerzy Janowicz, Djokovic received treatment on his right arm during the opening set. He repeatedly winced and shook out the arm, his serves far slower than usual.After dropping a set in his opening match at a major for the first time since 2010, Djokovic didnt want to talk about what was going on with his arm.Vesely beat Djokovic 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 on clay in Monte Carlo in April. At the time, Djokovic hadnt lost a completed match since November.Vesely, 23, is currently ranked 49th. Hes coming off his best performance at a major, a run to the round of 16 at Wimbledon that included another win over a top-10 player in Dominic Thiem.Djokovic will face 51st-ranked Guido Pella or No. 61 Mikhail Youzhny in the third round Friday. Colorado Avalanche Store . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Avalanche Jerseys China . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Avalanche Jerseys 2021 . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. For a man who is about to take on one of the worlds best boxers, Jazza Dickens has showed no signs of anxiety.In fact, he has appeared almost blasé.The Briton will undoubtedly be the underdog when he boxes Guillermo Rigondeaux (16-0, 10 KOs) for the WBA super-bantamweight title at Ice Arena in Cardiff, Wales, on Saturday.But Dickens told ESPN: This has been the same as every other fight, Ive not done anything different just because its him.Hes the same as any other fighter, hes no god with special powers. If God grants me the victory then great, but if it doesnt happen then its not the end of the world.Devout Catholic Dickens (22-1, 7 KOs) claims he has only watched a few clips of the world No. 1 super-bantamweight, who is No. 7 in ESPNs pound-for-pound rankings.Im not a massive boxing fan, he added. I watch my own fights and the lads in the gym, but I dont really follow the sport. So I dont know if hes dipped in form in his last few years.I havent watched too munch of him. I saw a few rounds on YouTube, saw how he moves and when he throws punches, when he doesnt, and thats enough. Ive seen enough.I never look too much into reputations. Reputations are man made and that shouldnt be enough to make me scared.Rigondeaux, 35, is a two-time Olympic gold medallist who has been in possession of various world title belts for over five years while Dickens, from Liverpool, England, has not fought beyond domestic level.But British champion Dickens, 255, hopes to capitalise on Rigondeauxs inactivity.dddddddddddd The Miami-based Cuban has boxed just three times in two years due to promotional problems while performances in the ring have attracted criticism for a lack of action, like his last fight in November against Drian Francisco, where he had a unanimous points win over 10 rounds.In any job you need to be fluent, and in boxing you need to be fighting regularly, Dickens added. Rigondeaux has had a lot of time off so it will have an effect on him personally. You have to be doing it all the time, like any job.I think hes coming here because hes got a great reputation and he doesnt sell places out and nowhere in America wanted him. He will have to be more exciting than his last fights, he has to do more in this fight.If you look at the fight on paper, hes levels above me, so he will have to go for it against me, he cant just coast it.As an amateur he was one of the best in the world, and there wont be many more like him, but as a professional he needs to fight for the full 12 rounds, which he hasnt done recently, so I think he will give it a go against me.Hes taken this fight because he thinks he will blow me away and get a bit of fan base in the UK on the back of it and maybe fight another British opponent. But hopefully Gods plan will not work out like that. ' ' '